Today we can experience so many devices controlled by means of the human voice. By removing the need to use buttons, dials and switches, consumers can easily operate appliances with their hands full or while doing other tasks. What great advantages we have through Voice Activation Control. But really this is not new! God was the first to use voice activation!
In Genesis 1 God Himself used Voice Activation Control to bring everything into existence. He spoke and it was so! We that are created in His image have been given the same creative force of Voice Activation Control.
So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Mark 11:22-23 NKJ
Not only is this a spiritual principle, but also science is now discovering the importance our words have on the body!
The NERVOUS SYSTEM is the most complex system in the human body. It has the freedom to act independently of the body. The basic function of this system is to receive information from the outside world and the body itself to produce appropriate responses for the target areas. The nervous system permits fast and specific communication between the brain and broadly spaced parts of the body.
Now add this fact: The center of our nervous system is our SPEECH CENTER, which is located in brain...
SO EVERY TIME YOU SPEAK, YOU SEND A MESSAGE TO EVERY NERVE IN YOUR BODY! Wow, this lines up with God's word!
...If we could control our tongues, we would be a mature man and could also control our bodies in every other way. James 3:2 NLT
What if you started saying?
· "I will pay off all my debts." What would happen?
· "My body is full of health." What would happen?
· "People like me a lot! I have favor with everyone I meet." What would happen?
Your mouth can gain good stuff!
· One can be filled with good as the result of one’s words, and one gets the reward one’s deeds deserve. Proverbs 12:14 CJB
Health can be found in your mouth!
· Speak without thinking, and your words can cut like a knife. Be wise, and your words can heal. Proverbs 12:18 ERV
You can talk yourself into joy!
· A person’s anxiety will weigh him down, but an encouraging word makes him joyful. Proverbs 12:25 GW
Words so pleasant, people just want to get around you!
· Speech that heals is like a life-giving tree; but a perverse tongue breaks the spirit. Proverbs 15:4 NET
· A wise, mature person is known for his understanding. The more pleasant his words, the more persuasive he is. Proverbs 16:21 GNT
Start today using your Voice Activation Control and watch all the beautiful things that will happen to you and those around you! Blessings friend, Dr Karl