Friday, October 28, 2011

Failure is not FINAL!



Failure is something we have all experienced. Failure is part of the human experience. Whenever we dare to do something new, we risk failure. I think you would agree that the only way to avoid failure is to never try, and that is no way to live at all.

I am studying right now for a new series we will sharing in November... which we named CALL OF DUTY... One of the things I have discovered is how the U.S.Army deals with failure... they don't ignore it they deal with it. In their Warriors Ethos, one of their beliefs is; “I will never accept defeat!” To live this mantra, you must see failure as something different than the average joe... Let me explain what I mean.

We must redefine failure! Failure is not that you didn’t arrive at your goal; failure is not even making the effort!

The Apostle Paul defines this attitude in the following scripture; I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith... 2 Tim. 4:7

Are you fighting the good fight or stopped fighting... or maybe never even joined the fight?

Are you making your plans to finish it out, continue till the jobs done?

Are you reminding yourself that we walk by faith, not by sight?

God is not looking for people who just start, He's looking for the ones that resolve to be faithful to the end... and I believe this is your heart... so carry on, soldier! Blessings, Karl


No comments:

Post a Comment