Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THE FORCE OF A DREAM!

I shared last Sunday about the power in a Dream... To have a dream for your life clearly awakens a powerful force within you. And this FORCE will form your FUTURE if you capture and capitalize on it.!


I remember as a child I dreamed of what I would be and accomplish in life. But it came to a standstill when I allowed illegal drugs to captivate me. I became a slave of someones else's dream to eradicate the hearts and minds of a generation. Like many I thought I didn't have control over my future... but I was soon shaken from this mirage when I became a Christ follower. 

I found out that God had a plan for me all along. Jeremiah 29:11 tells us that God's plan for us is a great plan to; “prosper you, not harm you, to give you a hope and a future”! I have since learned that my future isn't all God's responsibility and it isn't all mine, it's a partnership! God gives us great plans for our future, but it is up to us to search them out and implement them for our success.

I love how Proverbs 29:18 brings out the power in a DREAM or VISION... "Where there is no prophetic vision the people cast off restraint, become discouraged, but blessed is he who keeps disciplined by his dream." 

Without clear VISION chances are, you end up missing out on what could be... and should be! Someone has said, "Everybody ends up somewhere in life; a few people end up somewhere ON PURPOSE".  I pray you too find God's vision for your life and advance forward all of your days!

Blessings, Karl


2 comments:

  1. i know some of my dream and God's plan for me and waiting patiently for the rest unfold as i go along....great message at service and post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have grabbed ahold of this! I wanted to stand up and shout on Sunday, like I was at the Superbowl. Great message, for sure! I ordered some ministry tools that the Lord had been talking to me about for a few years. Money, or something else had kept these things on the back-burner, but Sunday I decided to just do it! Can't even describe the great things that are happening around here! Awesome! Thanks, pastor. We appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete