Sunday, December 12, 2010

All growed up... But still comin Home!

My three sons and daughter are such an encouragement to me... I could of never asked for anything better than being a Father and watching them grow up to become who they are... wow I am blessed!
There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
We've had bad luck with children; they've all grown up Chris Morley
By the time I'd grown up, I naturally supposed that I'd be grown up. Eve Babitz


Dear brothers and sisters, don’t be childish in your understanding of these things. Be innocent as babies when it comes to evil, but be mature in understanding matters of this kind. 1 Corinthians 14:20 NLT




.
Welcome to
Su
nday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Tabitha @ FreshMommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.freshmommy.com

5 comments:

  1. How sweet, and what a great picture!

    You can see my Sunday Citar post here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, and we're all still growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes and bible verse. Really enjoyed reading your "about me."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those guys and gal. ;) You did good!

    ReplyDelete