Saturday, September 11, 2010

Never Forget 9/11

At the risk of being thought as insensitive, intolerant, an islamophobe, or worse, a racist; I mustshare my tribute to never forget what happened 9 years ago! This was not an accident or a man-made disaster. No this was an on purpose mass murder of 3000 innocent non-combatants by Muslim Terrorists in order to further their war against the land of the infidels
On 9/11 I learned everything I need to know about islam. The Nation of Islam is at war with everyone
who is not muslim. Any peaceful part of the Koran is superseded by the later parts, which pretty much call for all-out war on the rest of us. There IS no 'radical islam'.... only islam.

I do not agree with burning religious books that the subscribers would consider holy, but do you really think that anything could be done that would make islamic terrorists hate us any more that they do now... I think not!

Have you ever seen radical Baptists, Methodists, Catholics, or Jews hacking off heads for Christ, or killing rape victims to honor Moses? No you haven't. Would building a mosque near this sacred site be like creating the Major Hassan Mess Hall at Fort Hood?

Jesus preached love for friends and enemies, but did that mean allow yourself a target, or do not protect your family, or allow your country to give in to Sharia Law, when the foundation of our Constitution and country is based upon the Christian Bible? No, I think not... As for me, I will never forget...


5 comments:

  1. WOW!Great posting! You said it for a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Bible believing fundamentalist looks like a nut in the eyes of the world standing on a street corner preaching, handing out tracts, and singing songs about Jesus. He wouldn't hurt a fly.

    A Koran believing fundamentalist reads his book that tells him explicitly in several passages to kill Jews and Christians, and obey his book. The peaceful Muslims are only that way because they don't obey and believe what their book tells them.

    What I always want to know is why do the peaceful Muslim organizations, if they're on our side and such good people, never decry the habitual attrocities of the so called radicals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will always remember and it's amazing to me what followers of the Koran get away with in the name of "acceptance". Great post.

    ReplyDelete