Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Can You Believe This?

I believe that your financial situation can turn around for the better no matter what world economics are doing, if you will build your faith on the Word of God and trust Him as your source!

Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God! So lets see what the Word says about our prosperity… and decide to accept it as truth

I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name. Isaiah 45:3 NAS

And then the same verse in the Message Bible says; I'll lead you to buried treasures, secret caches of valuables—Confirmations that it is, in fact, I, God, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.

God has ordained my prosperity, so he has committed to be my source! God will use my present employment, investments, inheritances, favor, and gifts as instruments to bring it to me, but I never see them as my source!

As Christians we must remember… The question is not “WHAT'S MY SOURCE?” but “WHO'S MY SOURCE?” And the answer is God!

And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19 NAS

You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, his generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus. Phil 4:19 MES

Give, and it will be given to you. It will pour into your lap a good measure--pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return. Luke 6:38 NAS

If we will activate our faith, and not walk in fear, God will come through for us! Meditate on these things and not your circumstances and watch your life prosper!

Blessings, Karl

2 comments:

  1. beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

    http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! Praise God for his promises, grace, and provision!

    ReplyDelete