Saturday, August 29, 2009

Karl Vents!

Hey I just wanted to blow off a little steam... so here goes. Now don't judge me... I have a right to express... I was sent this note and thought I would pass on... Karl

"Now, let me get this straight ---
We're going to maybe have a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he does not understand it,
Passed by a Congress that has not read it but, exempts themselves from it,
Signed by a president who smokes (and who also has not read it),
With funding administered by a treasury chief who did not pay his taxes,
Overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and Financed by a country that is broke.
Hey, what could possibly go wrong?"

OK, I'm done... Love ya and have a good day...

2 comments:

  1. have some mixed feelings about this stuff, having been without insurance many, many years and watching others around me also go without crucial medical care for years when they really needed it.....definately not confident in our current government's ability to make sound judgements based on God's principals....just praying for them to have good sense and to follow God's will! blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to do not have health insurance but I am not happy with the current plan and do not want some hack job plan from the Dems. This is one big mess. I am praying and agreeing that the Reps and Dems can work someting out together to take care of this problem. Lets not rush some liberal legislation to the floor that we will have to fix and clean up later.

    ReplyDelete