Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Christians should be talking about it...


The Living Bible tells us in Eph.2: 10, “ It is God who made us… and planned that we 




should spend these lives helping others.”
I like how the apostle Paul expresses this same concept in Acts 20:24. He says, “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me; the work of telling others the good news…”

  There are only two things that Christians can do on earth that we can’t do in heaven. Witness and sin. I wonder which one God left us on planet earth for? Yes your right, to share the good news story with others. That’s our assignment; let’s choose to accept it. The world offers pain, sorrow, and sin. But God offers abundant life, but He needs you and me to tell them... Right now; decide that you will find ways to tell others this "good news" of Jesus. It’s a life or death matter… theirs, so let’s go.  

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for these great words of wisdom lately you've been sharing...they have really caused me to take pause of some things in my life and look deeper and to start asking God also for more pathways to help others and share the word! blessings...

    ReplyDelete