Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here we go... 2009

Get ready for Godly breakthroughs this year. The key will be doing it His way. I thought of a couple things we could do right off the git go to bring a turnaround 1. Repent of wrong practices that might of got you where you are (1 John 1:9)... 2. Receive His words that bring revelation and life... such as.. Isa.43:18-19 "Forget the former things and do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing... I am making a way (for you) in the desert (turning around your tragedy's) and streams of blessing where once was waste." Also JJoshua 1:8-9, "Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Can you dig it, my friend. Only by doing it God's way will we be truly blessed. He knows what you need and how to make it happen for you. Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding... and so confess right know, "Jesus You are the Lord of my breakthrough and I will trust Your Words of Life (BIBLE) over all other words I hear this year. I repent of the past and receive Your blessed future for me... The Divine in 2009... Amen." I can sense a change in the spiritual realm already, so lets go after 2009 renewed and full of faith... because the Lord is with us... Praise Him... Peace, Karl

3 comments:

  1. Amen... I'm ready to go for it!!! Love ya, and Happy New Year!!!

    :)
    ~Tabitha~

    freshmommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great advice pastor...you hit one key element that i think i've missed in the past...repenting of what i'd fell short on the prior year..i always charge off, saddles blazing but forget to reflect on how i got to the place i'm wanting deliverence from...now i know better! thanks for the insight...what a blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pastor, great words!!!
    I'm convinced that this year is going to be terrific in every area of life for you guys and for us here. One of my favorite verses is Joshua 1:8-9 and I agree with you that obedience to the Word of God is the key to our success in everything we do.
    Happy new year!!!!!!!
    Luv ya
    Tony Berrios

    ReplyDelete