Monday, December 1, 2008

WHO PUSHED THE SNOW BUTTON?

I guess I didn't expect the downpour of snow that graced our area of the country Sunday and today... either did the biker in the picture... I mean it is definitely is cool looking, and I am getting used to it after experiencing over 50 years of the stuff... but wow where do all the bad drivers come from and who told them to all come out on the same day... and just drive stupid... I did not... oh well. I got up at 5am this morning and took my trash to the street... decided to shovel my driveway... and it actually felt good working out throwing the snow around. The cold seemed mild to me even though the temp was about 30degrees... it was a good workout before my morning coffee, which I always enjoy... now eggs and office for the day... Peace, Karl

2 comments:

  1. nothing quite wakes up the senses like shoveling snow at five in the morning....yikes! good for you pastor, i'll see ya when i get up, lol! blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris has been doing the same... up early, shoveling. I think it's a great way to get up and start the day... really kick-start the day!! Good workout!

    ReplyDelete