Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

I sense a special time is coming on the church of Jesus Christ, to those who will trust Him with every area of living. As yor celabrate this Christmas time put praise in to the One that it is all about. No matter how it's working out for you, we still are very blessed because of Jesus coming into our world, living a sinless life, going to the cross of Calvary for you and me, paying our pentatly for our sins, and then giving us His Spirit to live in us... Yes we are very blessed and can choose to walk in the blessing this new year of 2009.

I also want to say that God has blessed me with a wonderful family, and we were all together a couple nights ago to celebrate Christmas. The pictures are on Kathis and my new camera that our kids got us... so I thought I would share some shots... we so love our family... and special times like this make life so good...







Merry Christmas everybody... have a safe rest of year and expect new wonderful things for 2009... Kathi and I ask His blessings on you, in Jesus Name.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! That was a fun night... and I feel much better than I did that night as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos brother! What a great family - blessed of God! And, I really like the list of good choices in you bio..that's very cool..in fact, I'll probably steal it for something... I meant 'borrow'...
    blessings! pc

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i loved the most about your photos is that there's such a similarity among families, except for the people, it looked like one of our old family photos. looks like you had a wonderful time together....blessings!

    ReplyDelete