Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful... very Thankful...

I sit at my kitchen table writing this... my wife is upstairs helping our granddaughter take a nap... just finished getting potatoes ready for boiling up to make mashed taters to take to my son's Andrews house where all of the family will reside for fellowship, food, and football later today... so I take this quiet moment to reflect... I am SO BLESSED by my GOD... He has given me eternal life, a "all I could hope and ask for" wife, four wonderful children, son and daughter in loves(laws), four beautiful grandchildren(so far)... great health, 100's of excellent and friendly church friends, Ministry friends across this nation and world, a debt free lifestyle, a love for golf and Starbucks coffee, a mom who understands me somewhat, a hunger for understanding and sharing God's Word... WOW, I am a very blessed man, and that makes me very thankful... also a nation that still provides for the Gospel to be preached around the world and across the street, you and I can share Christ and His great Salvation to anyone that will listen... yes I am truly thankful today... OK the potatoes are ready to mash... got to go... have a very thankful day... I respect you and bless you, in Jesus name... Peace, Karl

1 comment:

  1. first, is that your real table setting? if it is...impressive! i too have felt more thankful this year than ever before. i have finally started to, as mrs. b says, "find peace at any cost." this allows the muddle to clear and you can more clearly see the things which God has blessed you with and in return, are more thankful. blessings...

    ReplyDelete