Friday, October 24, 2008

A Blessed Sister

One of our good friends and fellow Faith City members, Maggie had a bicycle accident on Tuesday. She was riding downhill and flipped.. she flew over handlebars and landed hard. Maggie woke up in ambulance on way to hospital... she had bruises and swelling on face, lost some teeth, and had a fractured vertebrae, but listen to this... the doctors said normally this kind of fall will paralyze a person, but Maggie was up walking around in her hospital room talking to me on the phone the next day... she has some recuperating to do and is staying with her brother and sister-in-law, but wow, God is awesome in keeping her from a worse outcome... Please agree in prayer for her to get a fast recovery... and favor with her doctors and dentist... you can send her a note at info@faithcityusa.com and we will get it to her... God is good... peace, karl

4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was telling maggie on myspace, God chose her cause he knew she'd give HIM all the glory for her miraculous lack of injury and supernatural healing. she's a great asset to his kingdom! blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is Maggie and I just want to tell everyone of how grateful I am for saving me and delivering me from death! I want to thank you for all your Prayers cards and giving.
    If you would have seen me I would have been a hit at someones halloween party,(sorry I don't celebrate lol) and my face is looking way better thank before. Two Doctors let me know I am very fortunate. Love you all! & Pastor love your blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie,
    I am so grateful to the Lord for healing you! You are a wonderful inspiration to my life. Thanks for being such a great friend!
    --Patty

    ReplyDelete