Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kissed by a beautiful baby...

Beautiful is the word for my granddaughter Aliyah, she was smooching me at Fenton's Expo last week. We had a booth there for our church, Faith City, so we could meet some of the community, and let them know we're here for them. We had alot of wonderful members out working in the booth, and we meet hundreds of nice people that live and work here in Fenton. It was very successful. I also put in a picture of Kathi, Aliyah, and me with our good friend Vicki Duff who was also at the booth letting people know that Faith City is a place for them... Pretty cool...

1 comment:

  1. Awe! That's some precious sugar, right there! Aliyah is such a sweet girl. I had her last night in class, and she was just lovin on our story card of Jesus. She's gonna change the world!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete