Sunday, July 15, 2007

We shared the Real Secret.

Wow, Sunday service was a total blast... the music was worshipful... and it seemed that the talk on the Real Secret came across... many told me it helped... During the service we handed out wrist bands to everyone and asked that we wear them for 21 days on one wrist without talking negative, whining, complaining, or saying wrong words... and if we do say any of those things we must change the band to the other wrist and start over on the 21 days... 21 days can make a habit so we thought if we wore these bands it would make a influence on speaking right words, words of faith and power... which will make a difference in our life... anyway... everybody seemed stoked up for the "21 day challenge"... cool huh! We will continue for next two Sundays on the Real Secret, so come out and get in on it... We will still be handing out the wristbands too... By the way, they are a cool red color and have The Real Secret embossed on them so it can be a way cool witnessing tool... If you want to get one to wear for the 21 day challenge, you can call the office (810-750-2200) and request one... we can send it to you free... By the way do you know what is "the Real Secret"?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pastor,
    It is amazing how such a little thing like these wristbands can help remind us to keep our words and attitudes in alignment. I shared what we were doing with my 10 year old daughter, Christina, and now she wants a wristband, too. She went home and found her own bracelet that she is wearing just for this purpose.

    Blessed beyond measure,
    Gina Mahon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dad that was a cool message. I re-learned some things that I had forgotten and got to see from a different perspective on things I thought I knew. I'm looking forward to the next couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't Wait to here part 2 today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing the message this week! You are an Incredible Man of God! Thanks for teaching me so much in the short time that I have had you as my pastor.

    ReplyDelete