Monday, July 30, 2007

Sunday's Rock


I am always so amazed at God's grace over our services at Faith City. I know other churches can say the same thing, but wow, it is just so awesome when God shows up and touches lives through the Word of God and through praise... Again Sunday I sensed God really challenging hearts to follow Him with our words, our actions, and our obedience... and again record attendance... We are confessing over our church, "No summer slump, but a summer jump"... it's working... I'm really enjoying pastoring. Of course there are challenges, but seeing God's promises working in so many families and individuals at Faith City is so rewarding... and doing life with my wife is just so great in itself... Kathi encourages my to keep growing, developing, and reaching for new heights... thanks babe... Like all pastors wives she helps me debrief after each service concerning my message... she inspires me to be a great communicator, which is one of my goals, to inspire people to grow up and go up into God's will for their life, to find the exciting satisfying God life that is available for everyone on this planet...
I must also say to all the members and attenders at Faith City, you are the best, you go with the flow of God and your leadership... Your reaching out to people, inviting to church, being loving to others... your doing the Jesus style and it's making a difference at Faith City... Thank you church family... Kathi and I are honored to serve Christ together with you to make a difference in our world...

No comments:

Post a Comment