Friday, May 4, 2007

Are you this excited about your church?

Come on somebody, show your true colors. Can you say your as excited as this wildcat here? Then let us know why. What is God doing in you, to you, or through you here at Faith City? Give me a shout. Lets brag on God and His goodness. We are seeing new families come out every weekend. People are joining the church every month. Best of all people are becoming followers of Jesus Christ on a weekly basis. These are things to write home to mom about. Start by writing us. What is God doing in you?

I have the next Freak of the Week ready to go, but I'm waiting for a picture I emailed from my cellphone. Where are those pics, floating through some cosmic vacuum of intergalactic protoplasm? Whoa!

1 comment:

  1. i'd like to be...

    but i have issues with church. what do you suggest?

    someone once told me joshua 1:9.

    working on it :)

    ReplyDelete