Monday, April 2, 2007

Sunday Rocked

Wow, Sundays service was over the top. The place was packed out, the songs were electric, God's Word came across powerful and lives were changed. At least 5 people committed to Christ. Over 100 prayed to seek God for an answer to their desperate situation.I spoke about, "God loves desperate people", and how the lady with a blood disease in her desperation came to Jesus. She said within herself "' If I just touch his garment I will be healed." In her desperation she crossed medical, social, and religious taboos, and followed her faith. Jesus met her at her point of faith and she was healed. This account is found in Matt 9:20-22. Jesus told her that it was her faith that got the job done. Are you desperate enough to believe God for your situation? Where are you using your faith?

2 comments:

  1. It was over the top!! I loved being there! It's crazy how much I miss church while I'm gone... glad to be back, if only for a little bit. Just wanted to check out your blogs, love em'! Sunday was a great time, and we'll have many more! Love you Daddy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol certainly was a blessing! She worked in the preschool department for me. She used to leave her workers shirt in her car just in case she was needed. What a heart to minister. I'm sure she heard Jesus say, "well done, my good and faithful servant".
    New subject: The buzz I've been hearing is that our services have been better than ever! It's stuff that's so practical and easy to apply, but deep enough for those who've been christian's for years. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete