Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Is it really a Guy Thing?

Just watched a movie on DVD with my wife and son called, " A Guy Thing". A young man makes a decision to flirt with another girl at his bachelors party the week before he is to be married. They end up next morning in bed together. So the whole rest of the movie now, is to cover his one wrong decision. The whole movie is all the complications of ONE bad decision. He won't come clean, but keeps adding more and more wrong decisions to cover the first one. Man, by the end of flick this is one tired dude. I thought of Adam and Eve in the garden. One bad decision and the rest of life playing catch up. But then what about you and me. I have made them over my lifetime, oh yeah, but I run to 1 John 1:9; " If i confess my sin, He is faithful and just to forgive me and cleanse me from my sin". Now that is a simple, but grand way to deal with those wrong decisions. I thank God for His mercy and grace. Think about it. Made any bad decisions lately? Guy or Gal, He can help you fix it, just don't cover it, it'll make you one tired dude or dudette.

No comments:

Post a Comment